A central idea behind the magazine is to address issues that each of us personally wants to discuss without the rules of convention; hence the name. We are not in the position to compensate our contributors but we endeavor to ensure due credit to them.
1. We whole-heartedly accept expressions of ideas in all genres and media, be it poetry, prose, reviews, essays, photographs or any other form of artwork. However, it is recommended that visual pieces are accompanied by brief descriptions.
2. In the world of writing, plagiarism is a sin. Despite its infinite charms and inherently tempting nature, please refrain from committing it.
3. We believe that ideas and creative expressions have no limits. Hence, feel free to pen down your thoughts as elaborately or as succinctly as you desire.
4. Through this platform, we hope to engage in meaningful and respectful conversations about anything and everything in the world. Although we encourage and give space to heterogeneity of ideas and opinions, hate speech and offensive remarks are neither accepted nor tolerated.
5. In a world imbued with fake information, we hold fact-checking as an imperative tool for any meaningful articulation of ideas. Hence, we strongly recommend authentification and citation of the source of information you are using in your piece.
6. We only accept previously unpublished works.
7. Send all works to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We accept submissions that don’t adhere to the monthly themes.